Man and wife injured in fire

BURLINGTON- A husband and his wife are recovering after being burned in a small brush fire. Deputy Fire Chief Frank Dilbington said, “My guys were there within six minutes of the call and gained entry to the residence.” The crews had some obstacles to overcome he added, “Upon entering the house there was a strong odor of KY jelly, Yankee Candles and of course burning flesh.”

The situation all unfolded as the couple, whose names have not been released, were in the act of fornicating.  Both the man and woman had full “Tina Turner” bushes and the friction started their bushes on fire, which then spread ferociously to both the taint and grundle areas of their bodies. Also damaged in the fire was their bed, a small dresser and two sets of pride.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s